Lainie and her Aunt Kimie

Lainie, Gramma and Aunt Kimie

Gramma and Aunt Kimie left Monday morning to head home, and we headed over to the Elam's house to celebrate Memorial Day. They cooked out and everyone went swimming in their pool. Lainie still isn't quite sure what to think about swimming. She stood in the baby pool with Kade, Reagan, and Maddie Grace, but was hesitant to do much more than that. When Daddy took her to the big pool, she just wrapped her arms around his neck and kept her head on his shoulder! Looks like it might take a while to get her to really swim. :)
Eating a little something before the big swim

All the kiddos swimming in the baby pool

Hanging on for dear life!

I think she prefers a big, bubbly bath over swimming anyday!



3 comments:
wow...seriously, did you have to post that last pic of mom, me and the bug. mom and i are looking oh so nice....glad the camera lens did not shatter on that one! i have a blog now and i'll send you the link. it's a work in progress! :) had fun seeing you guys! love you....
I am sure that you and your mom and sister had a great time visiting with Pam and her family this past weekend. I am just so upset I was not in town and couldn't see you. No pics while y'all were in B'ham?
The new pics are great! I love the one of Lainie holding so tight to Justin in the water. That is exactly how Raylin has been when we have put her in the pool this year. BUT she loved getting in the river which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :)
Miss ya'll!
Post a Comment