Monday, May 12, 2008

A Wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year! Calie, Jamie, Paige and I decided earlier this year that we wanted to take a "Girls Vacation" and decided to do it on Mother's Day weekend. We booked a package called "Pretty in Pink" at the Don Cesar Resort in St. Petersburg, FL. We left last Thursday and returned on Mother's Day. We had such a wonderful time. While we were there, we were treated to a 50-minute massage, breakfast each morning, and had drinks (vigin for me, of course!) and lunch by the pool or on the beach each day. The weather was awesome!! We had such an amazing time.

When I got home, Justin and Lainie had made me the cutest handpainted plate and mug for Mother's Day. Justin put Lainie's footprint on the plate and wrote Mommy loves LaLa around the rim of it. Lainie painted the mug herself! Both are absolutely precious and something I will always cherish. They also got cards for me and a cookie cake....YUM!! I truly am so blessed with a wonderful family and very special friends.

Here are a few pics from the vacation....

Our resort


Hanging out on the beach


Having dinner on Friday night


In our hotel lobby after dinner

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a fun weekend! Looks like a super nice place! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Christie said...

I am SO jealous! How much fun would a girl's weekend be right now!!! By the way, you look great!
I love that black dress HOT MAMA!!!