Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Lainie!!!!!

Our sweet Lainie Bug turned 2 today! She is such a blessing to Justin and I. We love her more than words could describe and we are so proud to have her as our daughter. Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you to the moon and back!

In honor of her birthday, I have updated her video at the top of the blog. If you have a few minutes, please feel free to watch it! It includes her one year video along with new pictures from her second year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAINIE!! I can't believe our babies are 2, well and almost 2 =) - time sure is flying by. Hope you had a great day!!! Heidi, Ron, and Brody

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Lainie! We love you!

Keri said...

Happy 2nd birthday Lainie!! Hope you had a great birthday!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Lainie! She is just too precious for words!

The Howards said...

Happy Birthday Lanie.. hope she had a great day!!