New Do from the front....please excuse the fact that yes, we are indeed in our pajamas in these pictures!
And the back...why yes, we are at the zoo! So glad you noticed! Oh, of course, you can see more pictures from that day, but I will have to do that another time. Two sweet girls just woke up from their naps, so my blogging time is officially over!
Oh, and I am planning on some highlights and possibly lowlights too....in time, my friends, in time!



4 comments:
I love it! So so cute! Highlights and low lights will look great!
Looks oh so cute! Can't wait to see it in person :)
Love the hair! Only a few more weeks and I will see it FOR REAL!!! Can't wait!!!
Your hair looks super cute! I always want to chop mine off and then I get scared. I think I have a fat neck!
Post a Comment