Monday, March 23, 2009

Mommy's Love Muffin

Don't ask me why I call Lainie my Love Muffin, but I do. That is her nickname from me to her! I have always asked her if she is my Love Muffin, and she always laughs and says "No, I not Love Muffin!" This has been going on for quite a while. Whether she likes it or not, she will always be my Love Muffin!






This picture just cracks me up because she is literally talking! I caught her in mid-sentence. Girlfriend talks with her lips WAY out....maybe her nickname should be Fish Lips. She is so expressive, and this is just one example of her cuteness. I could just eat her up!

3 comments:

The Rumage's said...

Loving all the pics of the girls...you really should be a professional photographer!
(Do you use the dodge & burn tool to photoshop your vignettes??)

Also...did the hair - so cute and modern! Wish I could cut mine short like that...I would end up with a fro' though!

The Rumage's said...

...that was supposed to be "dig the hair"!!

Keri said...

you're getting quite impressive with your photos...maybe you can give me a few pointers!