Oh, were we ever spoiled with some beautiful weather this past weekend. I told Justin that I would love to live somewhere where it was 70 degrees all year long. I went to the park with Paige to run that morning, and then Justin and I took the girls to play that afternoon. We had so much fun! Lainie is at such a fun age right now and loves for you to play with her. As for Emmie....she just takes it all in and enjoys the moment!
4 comments:
These pictures are beautiful! We loved the weather this weekend too. We stayed outside. Raylin already has a tan line!!!
Great pictures from the park! Looks like a fun day!!
Awesome photos! I especially love the one of that adorable little foot!
Great pictures. I love the black and white ones. 70 degree weather would be great all the time!! I am ready for spring!
Post a Comment