*Justin was walking downstairs to do something and I asked if he would help Lainie. He said, "Mere, I can't do everything!" Lainie overheard him and said, "Daddy, yes you can. You can do everything!"
*Justin was putting Lainie's panties on her, but had them the wrong way. She said, "Daddy, you need to put my panties in the right order."
*The other night, I overheard Lainie saying, "but I can eat them." I thought maybe she was wanting some candy, an apple, you know, something food related. Oh no....Justin had told her to quit biting her TOENAILS and she got upset. Can you believe that? She has this horrible habit of wanting to bite her toenails. I really am not sure where that comes from!
*I was tickling Lainie on the couch tonight, and all of of sudden, she screams, "Daddy, can I get a little help here?"
She is just so much fun these days! I love to watch her as she grows. If I could record our conversations everyday, I would. She says things all the time that just make us smile. Love that sweet girl!



4 comments:
I am laughing out loud! She is a hoot!!!
Too funny! Love it!
I love "lainie-isms" The make me laugh everytime! She's hilarious!
I too, love Lainie-isms! They always make me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment