* I gag...ALOT!!! I mean, anything can set me off. Emmie decided to grace me with two dirty diapers this morning and it was almost more than I could handle. After gagging once, I decided to put my sweatshirt over my nose to change her. She thought it was hilarious, and I was able to change her without getting sick.
* Me and tacos do not mix. We decided to have tacos on Friday night and the smell of them cooking literally landed me on the couch for the rest of the night. I think that was the sickest I have felt so far. Needless to say, I had 2 blueberry muffins for dinner and called it a night.
* Jeans are not my friend. I went to put them on last Thursday to take the girls to school, and I literally started gagging as I was putting them on. The thought of them makes me sick.
* Coffee and I have temporarily broken up. We have never really been best friends, but the two of us recently developed a friendship when I discovered the non-fat, no whip Cinnamon Dolce latte at Sbux. It was fun while it lasted.
* Brushing my teeth...dread it like I dread cleaning the bathrooms. I do it, but only because I have to! :)
* If I was not completely aware of my surroundings, I would swear I was on a tire swing spinning in circles. That is the best way to state how I feel. Nauseous! Do I throw up? No! However, sometimes I wish I just would!
* I would also swear that someone had just pumped my stomach full of air and was mean enough to trap it there with no escape in sight. I KNOW I have never felt this before with the girls. This is my only symptom that makes me think this might be a boy. My girls never made me feel this bloated. It is awful!
* Milk, oh milk...how I love thee! You and I are the best of friends during pregnancy. I may or may not drink a gallon of milk by myself before both of my girls finish off their gallon. I will drink milk with anything!
* Has anyone ever heard of the words tired, exhausted, defeated, worn down, oh. my. gosh...did someone just run over me with a truck? Well, that about explains my current state. I dream of my bed, my pillow, a nice warm blanket, the soft, comfy couch all. day. long. Shoot, I might even dream of the kitchen floor if I could sleep there!
So that about sums it up so far! If that doesn't make you want to get pregnant right away, I don't know what will! Believe me, if you are thinking about it, it will TOTALLY be worth it in the end.....two stinky diapers that may greet you in the morning and all!



4 comments:
i'm so sorry that you feel so badly! i wish that i could help or give you some magic remedy. we can't wait to see you and hope that you are feeling better when you get out here. love you!!! :)
Jeans really?!? That cracks me up!! I hate that you are feeling so lousy...hopefully this is temporary and will pass very soon!
I literally laughed out loud reading this post. Not because you are going through all that, but because I can so see you saying all that! Hope you feel better soon! Miss you!
Aw!! Hope you feel better soon!!! If not tell your doctor you would like to make a new friend named Zofran!!! (Best meds ever!!)
Post a Comment