The ultrasound ended up taking longer than normal because, as I should have figured, we have a wild one in the making. Little Peanut was less than cooperative. Whenever the tech would get to something that she wanted to measure, the baby would move. It took several attempts to get measurements!
I am posting the pics that we got. They aren't super clear because, as I said, this little one was on the go. I am going to put Lainie and Emmie's profile shots below so you can compare. Anyone want to change their guess on the sex based on the pictures??
Lainie's profile picture
Emmie's profile picture

And look at this little one's profile...precious!
Waving to big sister, Lainie, who went to the doctor with Mommy and Daddy today.
The best shot of the baby's face
Look at the size of those feet!



1 comment:
This new little one has such a beautiful profile. Can't wait to meet him/her. What a miracle we are witnessing...babies truly are amazing gifts from God.
Post a Comment