Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Peanut

Can you believe that we are only weeks away from meeting Little Peanut? This pregnancy has flown by. I guess when I am running around with two little girls, it makes the time go by much faster. The girls and I went to see Dr. Crowe yesterday and the baby is measuring right where he or she should be. We scheduled the c-section for Thursday, October 14....less than two months away!

As crazy as it sounds, Justin and I are looking forward to being in the hospital during football season. Ha! It helps the time pass when there are great football games to watch on TV. The girls were both born during the summer months when there were re-runs for TV shows and no football games. Oh, the little things that make us happy. We already have an Auburn outfit for Peanut to wear as we cheer on the Tigers! :) I can hardly wait to meet and hold this precious little blessing.

No comments: