
Oh, and by the way, we just walked in from seeing Ellie's doctor for her 1 month visit and she was 8 pounds, 5 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long! Sweet little peanut!
***Disclaimer***
On a funny note, did anyone notice the labels on the announcements? Ummm....to say there was a mistake with Justin's skin tone is an understatement! Hilarious! I was going to send them back, but wanted to get the announcements mailed. I just decided to go ahead and use them. Justin might have some tan skin, but I don't think it is QUITE that tan! HA!



3 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pics! Ellie is so precious and the cute little things that Emmie and Lainie are doing are so sweet (and funny!).
Hope you are all well!
Love the announcement...haven't gotten mine yet in the mail...hope I made this list :)
What? I mailed them last Thursday! Hopefully, you will get it tomorrow. My mom hasn't gotten hers either, so maybe the mail is slow these days.
Post a Comment