Favorite Number? 4
Favorite Food? sunbutter and jelly sandwich
Favorite Dessert? cupcakes
Favorite Drink? Chocolate milk
Favorite Animal? Heffalump
Favorite Letter? L
Favorite Movie? Beauty and the Beast
Favorite TV Show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Best Friend? Graham
How much does Mommy weigh? 630 pounds
How much does Daddy weigh? 730 pounds
How does Mommy play with you? we play games
How does Daddy play with you? we play Hide and Seek
Who is Mommy's best friend? Mrs. Laurie (Graham's mommy)
Who is Daddy's best friend? Uncle Heath
What does Mommy do during the day? goes to the doctor with your baby
What does Daddy do during the day? goes to work with Uncle Heath
Who are you going to marry? Graham
How many babies do you want? 20
What do you want to do for a job? Go work with Daddy
Lainie is such a little girl these days! She is just not a baby anymore! :( I love how she can answer these questions and communicate with me during the day. I have a little person around here who lets me know her opinion very frequently. I thought it would be fun to interview her today!
As far as her answers go....wow! Justin and I might need to watch our dessert intake. :) She LOVES Graham and talks about him all the time. She looks at our wedding pictures around the house and says, "Mommy, I want to be a princess one day and marry Graham like you married Daddy." Already???? Oh boy! The "Mommy goes to the doctor" comment comes from me always going to see Dr. Crowe while she was at school. I would always schedule my OB appointments with Ellie on school days, so now she thinks all I do is go to the doctor on school days! Ha!
One funny thing Lainie says is "yestertime" for yesterday. She is always saying, "Mommy, do you remember when we "fill in the blank" yestertime?" It is so cute that I can't bring myself to correct her.
Some things she loves to do these days is play on the computer (loves PBSkids.org), watch movies, play with playdoh, color, paint, write, play "Mommy" and constantly call Emmie "Sweetheart!" Emmie will correct me now and say, "Mommy, I am not Emmie, I am Sweetheart." Poor thing....Lainie bosses that sweet baby girl around like nobody's business, but always adds "Sweetheart" on the end of her demand to lighten it up a tad. They play together and are the best of friends, but also argue throughout the day too. They love to pretend that they are going to school, cooking, play house, etc. Love these girls!



1 comment:
Aww, I want to see them!!
Post a Comment