Monday, October 10, 2011

Ellie's 1st Birthday Party

We had Ellie's 1st birthday party this weekend. Since owls seem to be in right now, I decided to do an owl theme. It really turned out so cute. We had a few appetizers for everyone to snack on, and cake and ice cream for dessert. We also had a candy bar for the kids as they left. They were told to stuff a bag of their favorite candy! The owl cake pops were a big hit too. It was so fun to plan this party, especially since I know it will be my last "1st birthday party" to plan! Here are a few pictures of all the decorations before the party started.





















2 comments:

Jodi said...

What a cute party. The owl theme is ADORABLE!!! I love the cake so much. Can you tell me where you ordered the water labels?

Keri said...

What a fun party! So sad that we missed it! Happy Birthday Ellie!