Justin, the girls and I went to get our Christmas tree today. Lainie and Emmie have been more excited about Christmas this year, and we were all looking forward to getting our tree. Once we got it home, Lainie was very eager to start decorating. She always talks about putting a star on top, and honestly, I have never actually put a start on top of the tree. Since she was so excited about being able to put a star on the top of the tree, I decided to get one at Hobby Lobby the other day. She has been so fun to watch this year as she really is starting to understand the concept of Christmas. Emmie isn't quite as excited about decorating, but asks multiple times a day how long we have until Christmas and when we get to open our presents. :)
1 comment:
I also did a double take when I saw another Emmie and Ellie. You don't find many Emmie's!
Post a Comment