We had such a great Christmas, and the girls were an absolute joy to watch this year. We had so much fun really celebrating this year and doing fun Christmas activities.
One of the first things the girls asked to do was decorate a gingerbread house. They loved decorating it, but ultimately, I think their main goal was to consume as much candy in one night as possible, and then continue to eat the candy off the house everyday after that. Every time I looked at the house, their were several pieces of candy missing. :)

While Lainie and Emmie worked on their gingerbread house, this little cutie crawled around and just looked cute! I am sure she will love this tradition as much as her sisters as she grows.




We did a little Wii dancing! I know, this isn't considered a Christmas activity, but the girls have definitely discovered the Wii this month. We have had it for a long time now, but they were only interested in watching us play. That has definitely changed within the past month. Lainie is a HUGE fan of the Wii now!





The girls had their Christmas program at school, and they did such a great job! It is always fun to watch them sing on stage. Emmie is pretty consistent with her demeanor when it comes to her getting on stage, but Lainie completely comes out of her shell! She is normally more quiet and shy, but she is not when it comes to performing. Love it!
And of course, along the way, I tried to snap a few pictures of all three girls together. You know how that goes!
More Christmas pictures to come!



1 comment:
Love all of their cute Christmas outfits! They are precious as ever!
Post a Comment