Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Red Door

Ya'll, I promise I am still around! It has been a little busy around here lately. I recently started a part-time job out of my home that I absolutely LOVE. However, between that, the kids, my sweet hubs, my house, and all of the end of the year school activities, things are crazy! :) One fun thing that I wanted to share is our new red door. I have wanted to paint our front door red for a long time now, but for some reason, I just never got around to doing it. I guess when a person has a baby every two years, fun things get pushed to the back burner. Ha! I told Justin that we had a baby in 2006, 2008, and 2010, so technically...... Since we are starting new traditions this year, we decided to do some fun things around our house. Some I have already blogged about, but our new red door has not been mentioned. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!! Without further ado....

2 comments:

The Howards said...

I like the new red door!! Looks fabulous!!

Keri said...

Looks great!
You don't want to keep the trend going and try and have a baby in 2012 too??