Lainie decided in September that she wanted to be a cheerleader for Halloween. I thought I would run with that idea for all three girls and get them cheerleader outfits, especially since it was football season and they could get some wear out of them. I got Lainie an Auburn cheerleader outfit, and Ellie a Notre Dame outfit. Unfortunately, Emmie wanted nothing to do with the cheerleader idea! She was all about being a princess, and was really into the idea of being Ariel. Em is big into princesses these days, so I was completely fine with the idea of her dressing as one. It is totally "Emmie!" She was all about the Ariel costume, with the exception of the hair. She refused to wear the hair, but I thought she looked cute anyways. :)
The night of Halloween, we met up with some of the kids on the street. As you can see, we have LOTS of kids on our street. Believe it or not, several were actually not in the picture. Crazy!
We ended up trick-or-treating with our sweet friends, Greyson and Selah. Their mommy had their baby brother, Crew, that morning! We can't wait for many more fun Halloweens with them as they live right down the street.
And look at this baby girl's ponytail! I don't think it could get any cuter than that! :)
The girls LOVE Halloween, and were so excited about trick-or-treating this year. They got lots of goodies, and claim that this might be there favorite holiday. However, I have a feeling that will change once Christmas rolls around.
No comments:
Post a Comment