Monday, March 18, 2013

Rewind

I think it is quite obvious that this blog has been put on the back burner lately. I honestly don't have a great excuse other than just not taking the time to sit down and update it. Since this blog is really more of a scrapbook for me, I am going to rewind way back to November of last year and just post some highlights of what we have done since then.

I will start with Justin and me. We celebrated 10 years of marriage on September 14 of last year, and decided to celebrate by going to Gatlinburg for a weekend in November. It ended up being a beautiful weekend with the leaves changing. The weather was perfect!! We had the best time just spending time together uninterrupted.

Here are a few pics from our trip...


We went to Opryland one day and Justin won me this massive gorilla! The girls have since adopted him as their own, which was very much expected. I wish I had a picture that was taken of us while we were riding roller coasters. I have seriously not laughed as hard as I did when that picture popped up on the screen after each ride was over. Justin's face in every picture was absolutely priceless. I seriously regret not buying one. It is very safe to say that he is not as fond of roller coasters as I am. :)

No comments: