We are thrilled to announce that Lainie is going to have a......


BABY SISTER!!! She was so sweet during the ultrasound and really looks alot like Lainie looked during hers. We got several really cute pictures of her to keep along with a video. I love the picture above of her foot....absolutely precious! What is it about a baby's feet that is so sweet?
Thanks so much for your prayers! Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy. We are so excited to meet this little one in July. What a special addition to our family she will be. We still haven't confirmed a name...our two options right now are either Lynleigh Emerson or Emerson Caroline. Regardless, we plan to call her Emmie. :)



4 comments:
hey little emmie! i love your name...it rhymes with mine. :) you look just like your big sister from what i can see...precious!!! you are going to be so loved and i can't wait to hold you. hopefully i will get to come and see you in july or august. keep kicking your mommy like the strong girl that you are. i love you so much!
aunt kimie :)
Congrats...I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet Emmie!
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her!
YAY - another girl!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait for little Emmie to arrive. Mere I hope you are feeling well and Worm I hope you are able to keep up with all of these women!
We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
Love,
Shannon, Chip, and Baileigh
Post a Comment