Friday, March 14, 2008

The Petting Zoo

Lainie had a special treat waiting for her when she arrived at school yesterday! They had a petting zoo come so all of the kids could see and pet the animals. Lainie jumped right in there and loved seeing all the different animals that were there. Her teacher, Mrs. Sylvia, took her around while Mommy took pictures. Lainie loved the rabbit, ducks and the donkey, but was willing to touch just about any of the animals! She LOVES animals, much to Riley's dismay! :)

After the petting zoo, Lainie had her first Easter Egg Hunt at school. Unfortunately, Mommy couldn't stay for that as it was just for the teachers and kids. I wasn't sure how Lainie would do, but she obviously picked up on things rather quickly as she came home with a basket full of eggs. I can't wait to watch her on Easter!

Getting ready to head to school....



So Mommy, do you think they are ready for THIS?!!



Loving all the animals.....






Getting ready to head back to their classroom. I love how they all sit in the wagon and go for rides. On pretty days, the teachers pack them in these wagons and take them on a walk through downtown Franklin. I am sure they get lots of looks as these kiddos are sooooo cute!!




Lainie's friend, Kade, came over last night to play. I thought this was such a cute picture of Kade "reading" to Lainie. They play so well together and really are so sweet to each other. Kade decided to fix his hair like his Daddy does, so he grabbed the Balmex, squeezed a dime-sized amount in his hand, and applied it to his hair. Doesn't it look great?! :)

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love the picture of her leaning against the chair...she knows she's cute :)

Christie said...

What fun! Love the petting zoo at school. The picture of Kade reading to Lainie is so sweet. She is such a doll. Can't wait to see ya'll!