Mommy and Lainie went to see Dr. Crowe this morning to check on Miss Emmie. Things seem to be going well, but it looks like Emmie is going to give Lainie a run for her money with her birth weight. At almost 26 weeks, I am already measuring a week ahead of schedule. Keep in mind, I NEVER measured big with Lainie and she weighed 9 lbs, 2 ozs....oh my! It will be interesting to see how things progress as the pregnancy continues. I had my gestational diabetes test today, but I won't get the results until tomorrow. Lainie was so upset when her Mommy had to get stuck with a needle. :( She cried and cried until it was over. I am not sure if she was upset that the nurse was hurting her Mommy, or if she was scared that she was next!
Lainie did have her "18 Month" check-up when we went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago for Roseola. She was actually 19 months old at her appointment because I didn't have the heart to take her when the flu, stomach virus, strep throat, croup, etc. etc. was going around and she was not sick at all. Dr. Collins was a little concerned with her weight because she had actually lost an ounce since her 15-month check-up. We went to the doctor on Monday and she had not eaten since the prior Thursday due to her nasty Roseola virus, so I believe that is why her weight was low. Just to be sure, Dr. Collins told me to start giving her one bottle of Pediasure a day and come back for a weight check in a month. She was 32 inches long and in the 50th percentile for height. No shots were given at this appointment which was a relief for both Mommy and Lainie Bug!
2025 Recap
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment