Monday, April 21, 2008

Our visit to Gramma and Grampi's

Justin was asked to go to the Master's Golf Tournament in Augusta, GA, so Lainie and I decided to head up to NC to see Gramma and Grampi while he was gone. We had lots of fun and really enjoyed spending time with them. Lainie did great on the plane as she read books, colored and ate snacks. It is really sad to think that in August, we will have to buy her a seat and she will no longer be able to sit in my lap. I cannot believe how fast time goes by with her. Thanks Gramma and Grampi for a great visit!! We love you!

Lainie is all ready to head to the airport

While we were in NC, we decided to take Lainie to get her 2nd haircut!

Lainie LOVED riding in this car at the mall. I am not sure how many quarters Gramma ended up using on this little ride! :)

Lainie's little rocking chair...she loves to "rock-rock"

Silly girl!

Lainie and Sasha....this might be the sweetest dog in the world! Lainie loves Sasha and still talks about her everyday.

Lainie loves her Gramma and Grampi!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love all the new pictures of Lainie. She is growing up so fast. The picture of her being silly is so cute. Looks like ya'll had a great time.
We have still got to plan to get together. I'm ready to see ya'll!

Keri said...

Fun times at Gramma and Grampi's! All the pictures of Lainie, especially the one with your parents, turned out so cute! I didn't see any pictures of you though...