Can you believe that Emmie is already one month old? She went to see the doctor on her one month birthday for a check-up. She weighed 10 pounds (75th percentile) and was 23 1/4 inches long (95th percentile). She is so long!! She is already wearing 3-6 month clothes! Dr. Ray said that everything looked great and she would see her again at 2 months old. Poor baby did have to get one shot, but the real shots start at 2 months. The really sad thing is Lainie has her 2 year check-up the same day that Emmie has her 2 month check-up. I don't know if I am more worried about me or them! Lots of shots will be happening on that day....YUCK!!
Lainie continues to love being a big sister. She wants to hold Emmie and feed her a bottle whenever she gets the chance. She stood in front of the swing today while Emmie was in it and just danced and sang to Emmie for probably 15 minutes while I was hooked up to the lovely pump! Emmie loved watching her and stayed entertained the entire time which was a huge help for me. Sweet girls! I pray that they are the best of friends as they get older.
Is she a little mommy or what?

Sleepy girl
5 comments:
Such sweet girls. You have truly been blessed. Glad to hear that everything is going well.
Heidi, Brody, and Ron
what can I say...they are absolutely precious!
Aww, I love the picture of Lainie giving Emmie her bottle...that is so sweet!
Love the announcement by the way...too cute!!
Our birth announcement came the other day...it is SO cute! You come up with the most creative things!
Aww, the girls are adorable! Lainie looks like such a good big sister!
Post a Comment