Since the announcements have been sent out, I thought I would post a few more pictures. I wasn't sure which picture I was going to use for Emmie's announcement, so I waited to post these until I picked! Here are a few more cute pics of the girls!
OMG! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of emmie in the chair all cuddled up with the blanket hanging with her name on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! priceless... and email me about those t-shirts if you are interested... i will give you some info =)
6 comments:
I just love all of the pics. I have no idea how you were able to pick one!
And, the gown that Lainie is wearing is just beautiful! Did your mom make that one?
Hope you guys are doing well.
All of the pictures turned out great! You did a great job on picking the picture for the announcement...but I am sure that was not an easy task!
I love the one with Emmie in the pink chair. I am sure it was a hard choosing one, because they are all great.
My fav is the picture of Lainie kissing little Emmie.. They all came out so great. Thanks for the announcement. Heidi
Your girls are both absolutely gorgeous! I love the announcement too. Still waiting to meet Emmie!
OMG! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of emmie in the chair all cuddled up with the blanket hanging with her name on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
priceless...
and email me about those t-shirts if you are interested... i will give you some info =)
Post a Comment