In the meantime, Emmie had her 2nd 6-month check-up, and all it got us was another ear infection diagnosis. Ugh!! She had no symptoms at all, and Dr. Ray said her left ear was indeed infected. I did see Emmie give a sly little grin when she overheard Dr. Ray say "no shots" again. We will go back next week for an ear re-check and our 3rd attempt at her shots. To top it all off, Lainie ended up getting another ear infection as well. If I hear those two words again anytime soon, I may lose it! I am so tired of giving my sweet girls antibiotics.
We did get Emmie's stats while we were there and she is a growing girl! They were:
Height: 27 1/4 inches - 85th percentile
Weight: 18 pounds, 9 ounces - 83rd percentile
I did find it very ironic that she weighed the exact same amount that her big sister weighed at 6 months! Gotta love those chubby babies...can't get enough of those rolls and big, squeezy cheeks!!



2 comments:
Those poor little girls! Ear infections are not fun! I hope they get to feeling better soon! Give them kisses for me. I love chubby cheeks!!! On another note, Nathan almost weighs as much as Emmie! I have a chunky little one too!
Awww...ear infections stink!
I hope they clear up soon! Can't wait to see the upcoming posts and pics!
Post a Comment