Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 11 Months to Emmie!



Two days late, but better than never!! Emmie is offically 11 months old, which means I have one month left to plan for her first birthday party. What?? Can you believe it? I have absolutely no idea what I want to do, what I want her to wear, what I want the invitations to look like. This is my last hoorah for a first birthday party, so I really want to have fun with it. I need to get planning, don't I?

So, what has been going on with that sweet Emmie now that she is 11 months old? Well, I can finally say that she is crawling! At 10 months and 3 weeks old, she decided that she would crawl! Did I mention that Lainie was walking at 11 months? Oh, the differences between those two girls are endless.

Emmie now has 8 teeth and one molar. She is desperately trying to get those other 3 molars to break through. Poor baby! Let's hope they make their grand entrance soon. She is saying La La now for Lainie, and of course says Da Da. Still no Ma Ma, but I have to believe that she is saving her best for last! HA! She will also say uh oh! I do think she says Da for dog as well, but I also might be over thinking the whole idea. Who knows?

Her very favorite food is banana, followed closely by yogurt. She thinks Lainie is hilarious (shocking, I know!), would live outside if I let her, loves water more than anything and has recently discovered Riley's water dish, has developed separation anxiety, loves to go for walks, gets bored VERY easily, has become a tad HM (high maintenance), and is definitely weaning herself from her bottle. In fact, I think she would give it up today if I let her. She is still extremely nosy, still loves bath time, hates getting her diaper changed, tolerates the exersaucer but only if it is outside, loves to be held but will rarely snuggle due to her curiousity, and is absolutely my very favorite 11 month old in the world!! Those chipmunk cheeks, cotton white hair and blue eyes steal my heart everyday! Love that sweet girl more than words!

3 comments:

Keri said...

You better get working on that sweet girl's birthday party! I know that will be lots of fun!

Christie said...

Happy 11 Months Emmie! We love you!

The Rumage's said...

Can't belive she is almost a year old! What a cutie pa-tootie!