Here is Lainie and one of her best friends, Maddie Grace. She and Maddie Grace were in the same class this year for 2-year old preschool. They get to spend lots of time together since Maddie Grace's mom, Paige, and I are also good friends. It is really funny to see them together as they are SO different. Maddie Grace is a free spirit with a strong will who never meets a stranger, and Lainie is just a timid, quiet little thing until she warms up to you. Both girls are just precious! Lainie loves to do whatever Maddie Grace does, and they always have lots of fun together. I took these pictures of them on their last day of school.
Oh, and by the way, Lainie will only refer to Maddie Grace as Gracie Grace. She can say her name and knows her name, but she will NOT call her Maddie Grace. I think she will always refer to her as Gracie Grace. The funny thing....if you ask Maddie Grace who calls her Gracie Grace, she will say Lainie. I don't think she will tolerate it from anyone else! :)





5 comments:
They are so cute together. They look they really have lots of fun with each other!
They are so cute!!! I love the matching outfits! Lainie looks like she is just laughing hysterically at "Gracie Grace"
These will be really cute pictures to show them when they're in their twenties doing the same thing =) - sitting on the porch talking about boys =)!!!
Aren't they just so cute in their matching outfits!? They look like they have fun together. Now do you and Paige wear matching outfits too?
What cuties! I love the 3rd pic of them...they look like they are gossiping away and laughing a what "so & so" did the other day!
Too fun!
Post a Comment