Monday, October 12, 2009

Emmie's First Hair Cut

You know it is time for your child's first hair cut when their newest hair style starts looking like this....



I promise I did not style her hair that way. She woke up looking like that and I thought it was too funny. We made an appointment for her at a place called Sweet-N-Sassy. It is a fun, girly place that we take Lainie to for her haircuts. I wasn't sure how Miss Priss would do, but she was amazing! She sat in the chair and never made a peep! I think she liked all the attention she was getting, bless her heart! She was just as happy as can be up there in her chair. The girl just took a little off the back and evened up the front. Honestly, I am probably the only person that can tell a difference!





4 comments:

The Rumage's said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe how light her hair is!

kimie said...

miss priss likes her some attention! she's gonna be high-maintenance. what am i saying? she already is!!! :) i can't wait to see you guys over the holidays!!!

Keri said...

That is some wild looking hair she has in those first pictures! Are you sure you didn't run some gel through her hair?
The haircut is precious!! So cute!!

The Howards said...

Look at that big girl sitting in the chair!! That is some wild hair. Love it!