This is what happens when Daddy watches the girls while watching football at the same time! What or who do you think he was spending the majority of his time watching? :)
I wish it were candy! It was actually marker, but it looks a little watery with all of Emmie's drool. I think she proceeded to draw all over herself as well as chew on the marker....nice! :)
6 comments:
Too funny!!! What is that all over Emmie's face?
Nice!! I'm with Christie, what is on their face! Is that paint or some kind of candy? Either way, it looks like the girls had fun!
I wish it were candy! It was actually marker, but it looks a little watery with all of Emmie's drool. I think she proceeded to draw all over herself as well as chew on the marker....nice! :)
So funny! If life isn't interesting enough with little ones, just throw a daddy or two into the mix - you never know what will happen!!
Love it!! That football just takes their attention away. They seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Oh HOW CUTE! My husband does the same thing although my 18 month old gets into the diaper bag and pulls out every treasure he can find!!
Post a Comment