"So help me, if you point that camera in my direction again, you will regret it!"
"You can take a picture of me! Look at my beautiful tutu."
"That's IT!! I told you you would regret it!"
"Can I wear this tutu ALL day long EVERY. SINGLE. DAY?"
"Is your blood pressure rising yet, Mommy?"
"I am the picture of perfection at this point, and I know it."
"Oh. MY. GOSH!! If you don't put the camera down now......"
"Sweet, precious, angelic...those are words that describe me, right?"
"WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! There's a word!"
"Do you see what I put up with on a daily basis?"
"Oh, I will give you something to put up with, Miss Priss!"
"Just go ahead and say it, I am your favorite today, aren't I?"
and yes.....these pictures really were taken at the same time!



5 comments:
That is hilarious!!! I love it!!! Your girls are precious....even in the middle of a tantrum!!!
That's awesome (well, awesome in the sense that it made me laugh my rear off)! I am so glad I am not the only one who deals with those terrible tantrums!
HILARIOUS!
How funny!! Those 2 are a mess!!
that was hysterical! jana and i laughed and laughed. :)
Post a Comment