I love the girls at their ages now for so many reasons, but I also think this might be the hardest stage of parenthood for me so far as well. While they can be so fun, they can also have their "moments!" Lainie is starting to use her voice to state her independence (is that a nice way to say it?) and Emmie is still throwing her tantrums to state hers too. She really is getting better each day, but she still has moments as you saw in my last post that prove she has an opinion and isn't scared to show it.
They play very well together sometimes, and fight like cats and dogs sometimes. However, not a moment goes by that I don't remember how blessed Justin and I truly are. God has blessed us with two beautiful, healthy girls who we adore. However, we aren't afraid to say that we need a night out every once in a while! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment