Justin and I got the surprise of a lifetime in February when this little one made himself or herself known. I guess I finally believe that this is a reality after seeing the sweet little peanut on an ultrasound this morning. Dr. Crowe said everything looked great so far. The heartrate was 144 and the baby is due at the end of October. We are not finding out the gender this time, so it will be a big surprise for everyone!

Lainie and Emmie are excited...well, as excited as a 3 year old and 1 year old know how to be. Lainie keeps telling me that she has a baby boy in her tummy and I have a baby girl in my tummy. We will see! We can't wait to meet this little one this fall!

6 comments:
Ahhh!! I am so excited! Lainie and Emmie are going to be the best big sisters (Lainie already is)! Congrats to the Salmons!!
Babies are the most wonderful thing ever! I know that God is smiling! Emmie and Lainie are so much fun. I can't wait to see what wonders this little one will bring. Life sure would be dull without children. They bring such sunshine into every day. Can't wait for October!
Woo hoo! SO EXCITED!!! Can't wait to meet the newest little Salmon!
Congrats on the exciting news! The girls will be great big sisters. I would be so anxious to know the gender!!
I can't beleive it! WOOHOO! I call BOY!!! Congrats
that was believe...can't even spell these days! YAY for you guys
Post a Comment