Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lainie's Spring Program and Trike Parade

Lainie had her Spring Program and Trike Parade at school a few weeks ago. As shy as our sweet girl is, she always loves getting up on stage and performing. Each age group gets up and sings two songs along with doing motions. She just loves music and dancing, so the whole concept is right up her alley! After the program was over, she rode in a trike parade. She did such a great job and had so much fun! We decorated her tricycle with ribbons and balloons, which she loved!

I do have to say that the school requested that all the 3 year olds wear either a yellow or orange shirt with jeans for the program. They request that the kids wear certain things for both the Christmas (white shirt and jeans) and Spring programs every single time. Is it terrible that I really don't care for this particular concept? As most of you know, I love dressing the girls and they have so many cute "spring clothes!" And Christmas....don't get me started. I mean, how many cute Christmas outfits are out there? Anyways...I know I sound like a big selfish snob and I apologize, but I just would love to have pics of Lainie at her programs in her cute little outfits. Now, on to more important things like pictures. :)







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a ham! She's so cute.

Keri said...

I think the yellow shirt is precious...and so are the jeans. I like that you have on a yellow shirt too, Mere. :)

Christie said...

Soooooo cute! I think she looks precious in that cute yellow shirt and those jeans! And the parade is great! LOVE it!

The Howards said...

What a cutie!! She looks precious in her yellow outfit!

The Rumage's said...

I LOVE the second picture of her...the one where she looks like she is being a mom and pointing her finger at a naughty child! I also love the pic of you, worm and her...her expression is so sweet!

kimie said...

she is so stinkin' cute! i miss lainie bug...love that girl to pieces! :)