Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts on a Saturday Morning:

* Wow, it is 9:13 and Emmie is already in time-out....shocking!
* Who moved our patio chair into the middle of our back yard last night and left it there?
* One day, I will actually download our Easter pictures and blog about them.
* I will also blog about my trip to North Carolina over spring break....one day!
* I think today may be a zoo, ice cream, date night kind of day!
* It is really cute to hear Lainie sing along to music. It melts my heart when I hear her sing along to her praise music dvds. However, this morning as she sang along to the radio, I thought it was a little comical to hear my 3-year old sing It's a quarter after 1, I'm all alone and I need you now. And I said I wouldn't call, but I'm a little drunk and I need you now. Something about those lyrics.....
* I wonder how far along people think I am when they see me. I really look about 20 weeks along, and I am not kidding. Dr. Crowe said that I should thank my first two children for that.
* Poor, poor Keri!! As I was getting measured for my bridesmaid's dress for her wedding coming up in August, all I could say to the consultant was "Bless this sweet bride's heart for asking me to be in her wedding." Come to think of it, she did ask before she knew I was "with child!" Keri, I apologize in advance for my "moose-like" appearance I will make in August. At least the girl standing next to me will feel REALLY good about herself! HA!
* Orange rolls are in the oven and they are distracting my train of thought.
* I promise pictures of the girls soon. Really! I really, really do! I promise!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sure you look fabulous! You should post a belly picture!

Keri said...

Don't worry, we'll make sure we put you on the back row behind someone :)
I am waiting on some new pics of the girls :)