Lainie has her first dance recital tomorrow night. I have been told that if she cries backstage, they will not let her perform. After our rehearsal tonight, I am not getting my hopes up. She cried and cried on stage and I was literally standing right in front of her. Justin has promised her a trip to Chuck E Cheese if she will let us see her dance. We will see how it goes!
Here are her dance pictures this year. To say she has mastered her "fake smile" would be an understatement! Oh, and we were asked to have their hair in a bun for pictures and performance. Let's just say I did the best I could. I think she still has a headache from me pulling her hair so hard...bless her!



4 comments:
I can definitely see the fake smile going on in the first picture...too funny!
I can't wait to hear about tomorrow night...I'll keep my fingers crossed that you will see her dance!
She is such a cutie! I bet she will do great. I used to remember my mom putting our hair up like that and we were like chinese girls afterwards because it would be pulled so tight.
Oh my goodness...Lainie is ADORABLE! (The costume is cuter than I thought it would be.) She is a hit whether she goes on stage or not.
How CUTE! I can't wait to hear if she dances.
Post a Comment