Saturday, July 31, 2010

Beach Fun

Whew....have we been busy around here! There has not been much time for blogging, but I am determined to get caught up! A couple of weekends ago, several girls headed to the beach for Keri's bachelorette weekend. We had such a great time celebrating her! I have decided that we need to make it a tradition for all of us to meet at the beach for a couple of days each summer. I love seeing them and spending time with them whenever I get the chance to do so. Only a few more weeks until the big wedding day! Can't wait!!










1 comment:

Keri said...

Wow, I look rough in a few of those pictures!
Thank you to all of my wonderful bridesmaids and friends for such a great time! Y'all made it so very special for me!
Yes, we do need to make an annual trip to the beach...sounds like a great idea!