We had a great 4th of July this year! The girls, Justin and I spent most of our day swimming at the pool. I should have taken my camera to get a few pics, but for some reason, I didn't have it with me! After the girls took a nap, we headed out to see the fireworks with the Bryans and the Lagraizes. There were a few other families there as well, so we ended up meeting some new sweet couples. The girls enjoyed the fireworks, but were so tired at the end of the night. We didn't get home until around 11:00 that night. After the baseball game Friday night and our cookout Saturday night, Sunday was the third night out in a row we had the girls out that late. I think they are still recovering! :)
What a fun 4th! I don't know when I will ever get my pictures posted. Aren't you looking so cute?! Glad to see confirmation that you are pregnant, since I hadn't seen that bump yet! Can't wait to see you!!
3 comments:
What a fun 4th! I don't know when I will ever get my pictures posted.
Aren't you looking so cute?! Glad to see confirmation that you are pregnant, since I hadn't seen that bump yet! Can't wait to see you!!
Looks like y'all had a great 4th! Loved all the pictures and love, love, love their cute flag dresses!!!
Glad you guys had a great 4th! Their dresses are so cute with the flags on them.
Post a Comment