Justin and I took the girls to see Little Peanut today. Since we have never had a 4D ultrasound before, I thought it would be fun to see this little one with one. It was so much fun! We think this baby is a good combination of Lainie Bug and Emmie. He or she definitely has a round face with some CHEEKS to go along with it! All three of our kids have had some serious cheeks. Love it! We still didn't find out what the baby is, but Justin and I have our guesses after today. What do you think? The second picture here is a profile shot...a little hard to see!
7 comments:
Awe, how sweet! I'm still thinking a boy!!! What are y'all thinking now?
This baby just doesn't look like a Greycen to me. Maybe it is a girl, but I'm thinking "boy". "He" looks like a Davis. I love the chubby cheeks.
We are thinking boy too. Poor baby...if it is a girl, I am going to feel terrible! :)
Love those cheeks!! I am still thinking boy...however Steven says, "awww, they're having a girl, Keri!" So we shall see!
I think it looks like a boy! But of course I'm never right!!
How sweet! I am thinking boy to...but they all look the same to me when they are babies! :)
I can't wait to meet him (her)!! Love the cheeks!
Post a Comment