We went to meet the teachers on September 1, and Emmie cried because she didn't want to go home. I was shocked as she cried every day last year because she didn't want to stay. I got my hopes up thinking she would be happy, happy to go to school this year. Unfortunately, I was wrong.....her love of school lasted for one day! Now, she cries and says she doesn't want to go every. single. morning that I go to drop her off. Her teachers are so sweet and she seems to always have a great day, but she just doesn't get excited about going yet.
Lainie loves her class. Her friends, Graham and Jonah, are in class with her this year, so she is thrilled! She is learning all kinds of new things and has started "Handwriting without Tears." She can already write her name, but hopefully, her handwriting will improve over this year. Her teachers are so sweet too.
Both girls have lots to look forward to. They have baby cows coming, chicks they will be hatching, caterpillars that they will watch turn into butterflies, etc. I think they will have a great year!



2 comments:
Aww, don't they look so cute together!
Precious girls! Man, I'm behind on reading your blog.
Post a Comment