Afterwards, I am so glad that we decided to do it. Her doctor said that she was a mess! Her throat, ears and nose were all infected and full of junk. He put her on strong ear drops for five days and an antibiotic for 3 weeks. We are hoping this will help her feel better. He also wants her on allergy medicine year round. He thinks not only does she have allergies, but her problems are caused by her genetic make-up as well. Poor baby! She is such a trooper! You would never know she felt badly when you are around her.
I also have to brag on how she handled her blood draw before the surgery. We had to take her in the week before so they could take blood from her arm. Our sweet girl sat there, watched them draw the blood, and NEVER cried or even whimpered. She was amazing! She never cried after the surgery either. She amazes us....sweet girl!



3 comments:
She IS a trooper! I start tearing up as soon as I see the needle! I am such a wuss when it comes to things like that...well and the fact they always have a hard time trying to find my veins...no fun!
Hope the surgery makes her feel lots better!
I am glad her surgery went well!! What a trooper she is!! Hopefully she will start feeling better now!
Bless her sweet little heart! Seeing her in that little hospital gown makes me want to cry.
Post a Comment