Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Justin!....and some other random information!

Today is Justin's birthday! I wondered if Little Peanut might share a birthday with his or her Daddy, but I am thinking it will have a special day all it's own. Happy Birthday to J! I have truly been blessed with such a wonderful husband and father for my kids. We celebrated this morning over Sister Schubert pigs in a blanket. He went to open all his gifts and cards and quickly realized that he wouldn't have that option this year. Lainie and Emmie were tearing into them faster than he could get to them! They had so much fun opening Daddy's birthday gifts. Ha! We also celebrated his big day last night with some friends while watching the football games.

As far as some other random information....

* We FINALLY decided on a girl's name for Little Peanut.....Lynleigh Ellison and we will call her "Ellie." If the baby is a boy, his name will be Davis Michael and we will call him "Davis."

* Lainie has two imaginary friends now that she talks about all the time...Sally and Carrot. She reminds us that Sally has yellow hair and wears a blue dress. Not sure where her friends came from, but we hear about them often!

* Emmie loves, loves, loves to copy everything Lainie does and says. If Lainie asks a question, you better believe that Emmie will be asking the same question as soon as I answer Lainie's. It is so funny! They really do love each other and are the best of friends.

* We took the girls to Disney on Ice last weekend and they loved it. Lainie kept saying on the way to the car, "Mommy, I loved the show! I had so much fun!" She said the next day on the way to school that she wanted to go to Mickey's house and give him a big hug! :) Sweet girl! I think we should start planning a trip to DisneyWorld!

* Both girls love Toy Story. Lainie picked out a Jessie doll at Disney on Ice, and Uncle Bennie was so sweet to get them a Woody doll and a Buzz Lightyear doll. Gramma and Grampi had also gotten them a mini Woody doll, so the girls carry those around constantly and love them!

* Only a few more days until we get to meet this sweet baby! We can hardly wait to find out if it will be a boy or girl. Justin, Lainie and Emmie still think it is a boy. I go back and forth depending on the day. We are looking so forward to sharing pictures of him or her soon!

2 comments:

The Howards said...

Love the names. I have always loved the name Ellison for a boy too. I think it would go either way. Can't wait to find out!!

Keri said...

Sally and Carrot...for real? Too funny!! I love that she has them dressed too...such a great imagination!