Monday, October 11, 2010

Sweet Baby Kisses

Well, we have finally made it to the week of meeting this sweet baby. The girls are always patting my belly and reminding me that I have a baby in my tummy. They also love to give the baby kisses, so I asked Justin to take a few pics of us tonight to document it. Here we are...38 weeks and 3 days! Only 3 more days to go!

Just a side note: We went out to dinner tonight for Justin's birthday. As a lady was leaving the restaurant, she walked up to me and said, "I am sorry, but I just have to ask you when you are due. I told my husband it had to be tomorrow." HA! Heath and Calie were with us and Heath said, "Mere, I think she just called you fat." Hilarious!

Also, last night we were at the house of some friends, and one of the girls there just kept saying, "It hurts me to look at you." People are cracking me up these days. I guess it is a good thing that I am almost done. I think I scare people. :)




3 comments:

The Rumage's said...

How sweet!

Seriously, Mere, all of you stayed exactly the same except your baby bump. When people say "she's all baby" they are referring to you! It almost doesn't look real - like you are a skinny girl trying to steal a watermelon by hiding it under your shirt! At least you didn't get the pregnancy spread...where it spreads to your butt, face, arms and legs!

Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!

The Howards said...

You look great!! Those are going to be 2 great big sisters.

Keri said...

Seriously...it is all in your belly, and nowhere else.
The pictures of the girls kissing your belly are precious.
That little peanut is continuing to grow. I remember when you had that shirt on while you were here during the summer and it was just falling off of you!