Lynleigh Ellison Salmon
"Ellie"
October 14, 2010
7 pounds 12 ounces
19 inches long

Justin and I just keep looking at each other and saying, "I can't believe we have another girl!" It truly was the most awesome experience not finding out what we were having. Dr. Crowe pulled her out and held her little booty up over the curtain so Justin could announce what the baby was. Of course, he couldn't tell, so they held her up again and he said, "It's a GIRL!!" I just kept saying "Oh my gosh, can you believe it?" My pregnancy was so different from the first two.
Not only did she shock us with being a girl, but she also shocked us with her size. I have called her our "little peanut" throughout the pregnancy, and she really ended up being a precious peanut. Lainie was 9 pounds, 2 ounces and Emmie was 9 pounds, 5 ounces, while both girls were 21 inches. We just assumed that Ellie would be that big as well. When they announced she was 7 pounds, 12 ounces and 19 inches long, I couldn't believe it! She is SO tiny to us. :)
Lainie did say that the baby was not an Ellie, it was a Davis! She has finally accepted that she has a baby sister named Ellie. However, she came and laid her hand on my stomach today and said, "Mommy, I just felt Davis kick!" Ha! I think she still thinks Davis will come at some point.
Justin and I are just thrilled with our precious baby girls. We feel so blessed and could not be happier. God has blessed us beyond measure!



2 comments:
Oh, I am so happy for you guys! Ellie is absolutely precious and I cannot wait to hold her in my arms!! I know Lainie and Emmie will be such great big sisters!
So happy for you! She is just precious...and TINY!!
Post a Comment