Lainie: "Mommy, what is Ellie doing?"
Mommy: "Ellie is eating."
Lainie: "Is Ellie eating your stomach?"
Mommy: "No honey, Ellie is drinking milk. Did you know that Mommies make milk for their babies?"
Lainie: "Ellie is drinking milk?" "Where is her bottle?"
Mommy: "Well, she doesn't have a bottle because Mommy gives her milk."
The next day...
Lainie: "Mommy, is Ellie eating your thing?"
Mommy: "Well, she is drinking her milk. Remember how I told you that Mommies make milk for their babies?"
Lainie: "You are a Mommy milk bottle?"
Mommy: "Um...yes, baby. I am a Mommy milk bottle!"
HA! I really laughed out loud when she asked if Ellie was eating my thing. Hilarious! Not too long after that conversation, I pulled out the breast pump. You should have seen her....eyes as big as saucers with a new LONG list of questions. Poor thing! So much to understand around here!



3 comments:
This had me rolling in the floor laughing. Kids say the funniest things!
hysterical!!! love it. i can only imagine the look on her face with the breast pump. hahaha!!!!!!
Shoot, I would have had some of the same questions :)
"eating your thing"...that is a new one for me.
Post a Comment