Friday, March 4, 2011

Lately

So, if you can't tell, I have been terrible at updating this blog lately. Unfortunately, I have about zero time on my hands to do anything other than take care of three children and keep my house looking somewhat presentable. The laundry alone defeats me on a weekly basis. I also have been terrible at taking pictures of the girls. We have done lots of fun things, been to birthday parties, the zoo, out to eat with friends, to play dates, here, there and everywhere. Do I have any pics to show for any of our outings? Um, that would be no! I do have a few pictures of Ellie on the day we went to the zoo and I managed to snap one or two of Emmie while we were actually at the zoo, but that is as good as it gets. I have to get better at this! :)

I just love this little giraffe outfit that Gramma and Grampi gave Ellie. The bow that goes along with it is just a little over the top, but why not sport it if you have it?! It cracks me up!










1 comment:

The Rumage's said...

That outfit is HILARIOUS on lil' bit! Mere, don't feel bad I only have one child and I think the last photo I took was over 2 months ago and my clean laundry is in the spare bathroom in baskets in the bathtub...i just pulled the shoer curtain closed so I don't have to look at it anymore!LOL I don't know how you do it with 3!