Anytime the girls get into trouble or don't get what they want, they immediately start screaming for their Gramma. I know....it sounds really cute doesn't it. Well, imagine yourself in the middle of Target browsing the aisles when your two year old walks up asking for something that she doesn't need and you aren't buying. You gently say, "Honey, we aren't buying that today. Go put it back on the shelf." Out of nowhere, said two year old starts screaming, "GRRRRAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAA!!! I want my GRRRAAAMMMMMAAAAAAA! WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! GRRRRRRAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAA!" When this happens, I truly believe with everything in me that everyone around me thinks I have taken this child away from her Gramma and she is terrified. REAL funny, let me tell you!
Needless to say, we love Gramma and Grampi (and Aunt Kimie) around here!



2 comments:
Can't believe you didn't share that story with us while you were here last weekend...that's a good one!
I am SO glad that someone else experiences the "Gramma Tantrums". I really think that grandparents do these things, just to torture us and pay us back for all the things we ever did as children. I can just picture the grandparents on a shopping spree in Target - filling up carts full of toys with the kids, all the while laughing an evil little laugh knowing that the next time we (mom & dad) make a Target trip, we are in store for some fun tantrums!
Post a Comment