Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter this year! I think this might be the very first Easter that we have had since Lainie was born where none of our kids were sick. I was trying to remember last night if there has been an Easter where we actually got dressed in our Easter attire and went to church with the girls. I honestly don't think we have been able to do that yet....until this year! :) We ended up visiting a new church on Sunday and really enjoyed the Easter service.

We went to church and then went to Kimie and Dane's house to cook out and hunt Easter eggs with the kids. Uncle Michael came up from Birmingham to hang out with us too. We had a great time celebrating Easter with everyone. Here are a few pics from our Easter weekend.
























2 comments:

The Howards said...

Look at those sweet Easter dresses! Glad everyone was healthy and ready to go this year!

Christie said...

Happy Late Easter! Love their Easter dresses! Beautiful girls!