Monday, April 4, 2011

Ellie's "4-Month" Appointment

I took Ellie to see Dr. Ray today for her "4-month" appointment. Yes, she is really 5 months and 3 weeks old, but who's counting? Her stats were:

Weight: 14 pounds even (25th percentile)
Length: 25 1/2 inches (50th percentile)

She seems to be staying consistent with her height and weight. I guess she is going to be a little peanut forever! :) Dr. Ray said she looked great, with the exception of the double ear infection that she had. WHAT??? Ugh! Dr. Ray looked in her ears and said, "Has she been sick?" I knew immediately what was coming next. Poor baby is the happiest little thing and never really fusses. Who knows how long she has had them? She has been waking up more at night, so I am thinking that may be the reason. We will see, I guess.

She is teething and chewing on everything. Her gums are swollen along the bottom gumline, so maybe a tooth will peek through soon. Sweet baby girl!




No comments: