Sunday, June 19, 2011

Let's Back Up to Memorial Day!

Since July is right around the corner, I decided I really needed to blog about Memorial Day and try to get caught up on the blog. I am so thankful that Kimie and Dane have been taking pictures recently, because they are the only reason I have any that I can use to update with. We have been so busy lately, and I always seem to forget my camera as I run out the door.

We decided to do some fun things for Memorial Day weekend while Justin was home for a few days. We went to Cheekwood Gardens and saw the train exhibit that they had set up temporarily. You will have to take my word for the fact that the girls loved it....no pictures to prove that! We also went to Chattanooga for the day with Kimie, Dane, Brooke and Scott. We ate, went to the aquarium, played in the park and at the splash pad and grabbed some ice cream. We had such a great time!















No comments: