She is getting so big. I can't believe her 3rd birthday is right around the corner. She is still our snuggle bug with some serious sass on the side. Her new thing to say (or yell) is "I not kidding!" She says (or yells) this whenever she doesn't want to do something or is frustrated. Whenever she is in her room during naptime and is obviously NOT napping, I will walk upstairs and walk in her room to tell her to lay down. If she hears me coming, she will throw her blanket over her head and sit there straight up in bed. I will talk to her, tell her to lay down and she just sits there giggling. I ask her if she hears me and she gives me no response, because she believes that she is totally "incognito" under that blanket. It is so hard not to laugh at her sometimes.
She is Lainie's little shadow and does whatever her big sister does. She copies every word Lainie says, wants every toy Lainie wants, and likes anything Lainie likes. She and Lainie really love to play with their animals or figures and really are awesome at imaginary play. They can create all sorts of stories and scenarios with their toys. Emmie's vocabulary has increased so much lately. She really has changed alot in the past few months....my sweet big girl! Now, if we could just get her potty trained! :)



1 comment:
She is hilarious...I'm sure Mommy doesn't think so at times :)
Post a Comment